AV Solutions Abu Dhabi – UAE
AV Solutions in Abu Dhabi - UAE | Audio Visual Solutions in Dubai - UAE
AV Solutions - Inspired Audio Visual Technology
Gravity IT Solutions provides professional AV solutions across the region. We offer high quality products and services that includes Projector solutions, Audio Visual Services, Digital Signage and Video Conferencing solutions.
- We have the experience and expertise to create the visual presentation environment your company desires.
- We pride ourselves on being AV specialists, with in-depth knowledge in all aspects of multimedia presentation equipment.
- We are specialized in audio visual system installations ranging from classrooms, to complex boardrooms and stadiums.
- We sell and install a variety of audio-visual products including electronic whiteboards, flat screen technology, projectors and projection screens, sound systems, and videoconferencing systems.
- We also specialize in system automation. We are a direct dealer of the most respected names in the industry offering the right solution for every project from a basic meeting room to completely cabling and outfitting professional stadiums.
- Our systems offer integrated control of LCD/multimedia projectors, room lighting, audio and video equipment. Our sales specialists will consult with you to gain an understanding of your company’s goals and objectives, then create a customized integration solution incorporating the latest in technology to maximize your space, objectives and overall presentation needs.
Video Intercom Systems
Cloud-based video intercom systems that pair with apps are here to stay. For most intercom users in today’s mobile-centered world, the ability to simply swipe on a phone app to view guests and grant entry is a huge draw. Video intercom apps give users a range of benefits, from having tabs on their building entrance no matter where they are, to letting in delivery and maintenance people while on vacation or running errands. Cloud-based systems are likely to become the new norm as more and more commercial and residential buildings switch over.
A master station receives calls and displays video of visitors at the door on a monitor. It is placed inside the building, where communication needs to be received — at a receptionist’s desk or a guard’s station, for example. Master stations typically have a door release button to remotely grant access to visitors, and special functions including broadcasting, paging, and inbound call transfers are generally possible from these stations. Cloud-based apps offer similar functions to master stations, and can be used offsite.
Entrance stations are positioned at the door or gate where visitors are coming in, and include built-in surveillance cameras. These are typically pinhole cameras inside the entrance station. Visitors can press a button on the station panel to an interior station and/or phone app, and speak into the speaker. Entrance stations can be integrated with access control, such as card readers, fingerprint readers, keypads, and Bluetooth.
Tenant stations may be installed inside apartment units or suites, allowing residents to receive video calls and unlock the door from a hardwired panel in their home.
Video intercom mobile apps let residents, staff, and property managers see and speak to visitors at the entrance station from their smartphone. Past mobile apps have required users to be onsite to use the app, as they needed to connect to the building wi-fi signal. More recent systems solve this problem by using cloud-based apps, which enable video communication and door release from any location, as long as the device can connect to the internet.